An intumescent collar for combustible plastic pipes to maintain the required fire resistance of a compartment
PipeBloc® PCP Collars
PipeBloc® PCP Pipe Collars are an intumescent composite based on graphite intumescent and designed to provide a high volume expansion and pressure sea. The PipeBloc® PCP achieved EI120 being tested to EN 1366-3, with a maximum diameter of 250mm and with a shell depth of 30 and 40mm. The PipeBloc® PCP can be installed in flexible wall, rigid wall and floor consturcitons and is compatible with polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE) and PVC pipes. Tested with various end capping configurations both uncapped U/U and capped U/C & C/U pipes.
The Advantages of the PipeBloc® PCP Pipe Collar
- CE Marked
- Fire Resistance testing to EN 1366-3
- Fire Classification to EN13501-2
- Pipe sizes from 32mm to 250mm
- End Capping- Uncapped U/U and Capped U/C & C/U pipes
- Low profile for ease of fixing.
- 3 fixing tabs
- Compatible with PP, PE, PVC-V, ABS, SAN & PVC Pipes
- Tested on angles
- Tested on bunch cables.