An intumescent wrap for combustible plastic pipes to maintain the required fire resistance of a compartment
PipeBloc EL is designed and tested to seal service penetration apertures containing plastic and metallic pipes with insulation, using thermoplastic composites based on graphite intumescent technology. Developed to provide a high volume expansion and pressure seal during a fire the PipeBloc EL offers EI120 tested to EN1366-3, the maximum diameter being 250mm, the ultra thin design of PipeBloc EL ensuring that they can be installed in to the tightest of locations.
PipeBloc EL is installed around combustible pipes to form a penetration seal used to reinstate the
fire resistance performance of wall and floor constructions where they have been provided with
apertures for the penetration of combustible pipe services.
PipeBloc EL can be used with Pyrocoustic Sealant to seal the space between the combustible pipe
and the aperture to close any gap.
The Advantages of the PipeBloc® EL
- Fire resistance testing to EN 1366-3: 2009.
- Classified as EI120 using EN 13501-2.
- CE Marked
- Certifire 3rd Party Certification CF 5368.
- Fire resistance testing in flexible walls, rigid floors and Stopseal Batt.
- PipeBloc EL gives the users versatility when installing in a multitude of common site conditions,
- PipeBloc EL is supplied in a convenient 25m long, 40mm wide roll.
- Can be use with Plastic Pipes – PVC, HDPE, PP, PE, ABS, PVC-C and SAN + PVC.
- Can we used to close down insulation around pipes.
PipeBloc® PWP Wraps
PipeBloc® PWP Pipe Wrap is a pre-assembles intumescent composition based on elastomeric thermoplastic polymers and binders designed to provide high volume expansion and pressure seal. Each individual unit will fit the desired pipe size. As the differing plastics soften under the heating condition of the fire the PipeBloc® PWP expands to close off the void left by the pipe. The product is fire tested to EN 1366-3.
The Advantages of PipeBloc® PWP
- CE Marked
- Third Party Classification to Certifire CF5369
- Fire Resistance testing EN1366-3
- Resistance to fire Classification EN 13501-2
- The pipes tested include PVC, PP, MDPE and PE up to a size of 200mm diameter
- Fire resistance testing through flexible wall and rigid floors and walls.